• Follow on Bloglovin

3 Feb 2012

Design Goodies From Sweden

Hey everyone and happy Friday!
What are your weekend plans? I'm very excited to see my good friend Nina who's coming over from Sweden, we're going to have dinner and drinks tonight and go shopping tomorrow, fun!

Today I received a package with some super lovely products from a Swedish designer called Emma Sjödin, hooray! I saw her booth at the Formex design fair and loved her stuff, she's so talented.
Emma applies her paintings and drawings onto her products, these are cloths and coasters.
The coasters are like mini paintings...
This one with the leaves andd bug is my favourite, so beautiful.

Ps. If you 'like' Emma's facebook page this week you can win a pretty kitchen tray with one of her designs. I so wanna win!

13 Comments:

KristiMcMurry said...

Nice paintings! What a great idea to put them to coasters.

Enjoy your weekend with your friend! I'll be seeing some out of town friends as well :)

Catherine Fishback said...

Oh wow.. So beautiful.

Pretty blog!

Catherine
FEST (a new blog about food, style & travel)

Chrissy said...

So beautiful! I already saw her work in your post from the Formex Design Fair...simply wonderful! xxx

she. said...

these are so pretty.

Anonymous said...

Wow they are lovely! The detail and colours are amazing.

Angela Marie said...

Very beautiful! I am in need of some coasters, I need to find some like this! I love them.

http://missangelamarie.blogspot.com

Sofia Bee said...

Äsch då att man inte har Facebook! Verkligen jättefina grejer!

Niken said...

they are lovely. i love the leaves and bug too

Bron said...

these are beautiful! I love the one with the big golden brown leaf!

Jenna said...

Beautiful - there's something really unique about her work :)

Hope you have an amazing weekend!

xxx
Jenna

Sara said...

Those coasters are incredibly beautiful. How lucky to have such artwork to keep your drinks company. :)

-Sara-

RochellekeCloset said...

beautiful she is very talented ;-)

Carin said...

Hiya, just found my way over from pinterest... and was so happy to see another Swede in the UK, showcasing some Swedish design at that. Fantastic. Can't wait to have a look around the rest of your blog when the kids are asleep.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!
xo Lisa

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...