• Follow on Bloglovin

7 Feb 2012

Put the Chocolate on the Moose

Today I have been editing photos for my third article about cake photography. I'm actually beyond happy with how the photos came out, I think my photography skills are improving which feels great!
This chocolate mousse cake will be in an article about different camera lenses, I photographed it in Sweden at the same time as the princess cake. I think these table cloths that my mum arranged work so nicely with the cake.

Ps. The headline is from my favourite sketch with the Swedish Chef in the Muppets, if you haven't seen it you have to click here.

9 Comments:

Sofia Bee said...

Jättefina bilder!
Haha, coincidence att jag just skrev ett inlägg om att jag tycker att matfotografering är svårt :P

Var publiceras artiklarna?

Lisa {A Piece of Lisa} said...

@Sofia Bee:

Tack söta!
Ja vilket sammanträffande! :)

Artiklarna kommer finnas på en hemsida som heter Sugar Ed Productions (sugaredproductions.com) som handlar om 'cake decorating'. De kommer finnas i ett members forum som jag tror att man måste betala en liten avgift för att få tillgång till, men jag skriver ett inlägg de har publicerats och jag vet mer!

Kram Lisa

KristiMcMurry said...

It looks beautiful!!! The photos have a very elegant and classy vibe. Nice job!

Anonymous said...

oh i have this days I want have chocolate all the time! :D this look yummiee

Me And My Sweets said...

Great photos!It's late, but now I want cake! ;-)

Tina said...

Looks delicious! And that's sayin' something... food is hard to photograph well! Keep it up!

Vivi K said...

Ooh you make me hungry with your amazing food posts! Love your blog Lisa!

Much love, Vivi

Chrissy said...

Looks amazing!

Jenna said...

Looks delicious, so you must be doing something right! It's the best feeling ever when you can see yourself improving in something you're really passionate about :)

I hope you got to eat a slice afterwards!

xxx
Jenna

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!
xo Lisa

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...