• Follow on Bloglovin

26 Oct 2012

More Product Shots of My Trays


Here comes the rest of my product photos, I hope you like them! In the beginning of next week I will receive my big delivery of trays and boards from Sweden, wohoo! I am so excited to go live with my webshop as well, it will be very soon!

This is the medium Magnolia tray, how do you like my pink pastry? It is a version of Swedish semla, with raspberry cream instead of regular.


Here is the "Wonderland" tray, this is my largest tray, it measures 36x28 cm.

Close up of the illustration on the tray. When I designed this pattern I was inspired by "Alice in Wonderland" and Tim Walker's photographs.


This is the Magnolia cheese board, it can also be used as a bread board, cutting board or trivet.

7 Comments:

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

Wow, everything looks so good! I'm so excited about your range. I've always loved your designs and it's great to see them made into wonderful items<3

blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com/

Chrissy said...

They are all wonderful - gorgeous photos! Good luck with the online shop! Can't wait to see it! Shoot me a line if you want a button on my blog to promote it ,once it's launched! xxx

cb said...

Everything looks so great! You are gonna sell so many of these, they are just so perfect! Plus christmas is just around the corner!
Xo,cb

Anonymous said...

I might just inform my Mr that we need one of those Magnolia cheese boards as a wedding gift!! They are so so gorgeous. You should be so proud of them =) x

Michelle said...

omg could that look any more delicious!

Lisa {A Piece of Lisa} said...

Thank you girls!!! :)

Some Korean Website Highjacker said...

oh Lisa, i just love the way you styled this shoot!! the trays look great with those pretty accents + food fixin's. how amazing it must be to see your work on various substrates like this. keepsakes forever and ever! ♥

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!
xo Lisa

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...