• Follow on Bloglovin

16 Oct 2012

Product Photo Shoot


Yesterday I photographed my trays for the website, it was a fun but exhausting day!

James' parents kindly let me use their garden as my set, and the weather gods were on my side because it was a beautiful day.

Planning  and organising which props to use for each tray was the part I enjoyed the most, I like photographing as well but it was quite tiring doing absolutely everything yourself, I can't wait til I'm famous and can afford to hire an assistant! :)
It was all worth it in the end though when I saw the photos on my screen!

Here's a photo of me with the trays that James took, I was thinking I could use it for the "About" page on my website...

And here's a little sneak preview of the product shots, what do you think?

9 Comments:

Tina said...

Your product shot looks like a magazine ad! Win! :)

Unknown said...

love love love!

Jenna said...

LOVE the final product :) Your designs are so bright and colorful. They would totally brighten up a room!

xxx
Jenna

Mia said...

Lovelovelove! I always find outdoor lighting to be the best. :)

Mia, Denver Car Accident Lawyer

cb said...

The shots look great, i love the way they turned out and cant wait to see the rest. Im sure soon you will be able to hire some help!
Xo,cb

Unknown said...

I love it! The picture looks great and like everyone else cannot wait to see the rest!
xo

Lisa {A Piece of Lisa} said...

Thanks so much guys!! <3

Some Korean Website Highjacker said...

awe Lisa, you're so cute! love glimpsing the garden shoot, looks like it turned out well :) sweetest trays ever, your designs are so breathtaking and magical. xo ♥

Deer Little Fawn said...

The trays look awesome, and I'm sure the product shots will be amazing. Well done lady, things are really getting exciting for you now! :) x

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!
xo Lisa

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...