• Follow on Bloglovin

31 Jan 2013

Insta-Geek


I am finally on instagram! I have never had a phone that was able to get the app, but now I do and I must say I love it! It's just so much fun! In honour of my new hobby here are a few snaps of what I've been up to lately: James and I looking after his adorable niece, Tempura Udon (yum!) with Lauren in Angel, my "Oh My Blog!" t-shirt, an exhibition space where I will be showing my products in a couple of weeks, and a couple of my wedding pics that I just wanted to put a filter on and post!

If you would like to follow me on Instagram my user name is @lisaedoff :)

Also, give a novice some tips, who should I follow?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!
xo Lisa

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...