• Follow on Bloglovin

2 May 2013

Fish n' Chips n' Coffee


On Sunday I went to Brick Lane in East London with James and his parents.

First we had lunch at a fab fish n' chips restaurant called Poppie's.

The staff were dressed in awesome retro outifts...

and the walls were decorated with old records, posters and newspaper articles.

The fish and chips was really good, one of the best I've had in London!

This waitress looked amazing, I love her red and blonde hair!

After lunch we went to The London Coffee Festival at The Truman Brewery.

It was a lot of fun, we sampled lots of different coffee and got a bit buzzed! They also had different teas, chocolate and other foods.

This barista made our favourite coffee from Allpress.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I also went to Poppies and loved and like you did a blog post about my experience. I love your website- its so cute!

Amy Powell said...

looks like a ton of fun! love those outfits.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!
xo Lisa

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...